Thursday, March 28, 2013

Here are some pictures of the return of Steve Jobs to Apple in 1996

Tom Holmes has published a series of pictures depicting the famous Steve Jobs's return to Apple in 1996.

applejobs

L 8217; # & former Apple employee Tim Holmes has published a series of photos on your Flickr account dating back to December 20, 1996, the night when Steve Jobs returned to Apple after an 11-year long absence:

Working late on a Friday the 20 December to Apple Computer as a Mac OS Evangelis, my manager came in front of the door of my Office saying to go with him to the Town Hall, the teatro di Apple per ads, meetings of companies and things of that nature. Obviously it wasn't a business meeting ...

I called Mitch, my wife who worked there at the time, and I told her to meet me there. We had no idea what would happen.

I have a tendency to carry my camera everywhere, so I had my Apple QuickTake camera, that Steve Jobs 8220; # & killed & # 8221; within the # & 8217;. The colors are totally unbalanced due to the poor quality of digital cameras in 1996, the jacket of Jobs was actually black.

Holmes has published 13 pictures in total and each accompanied by a brief description and offer an interesting look at the history of Apple and Jobs's life. All images are available on # & 8217; Flickr account of Holmes and you can look directly at this address.

Source: TUAW



Source From IosDroid.net

No comments:

Post a Comment